Innential located at Markgrafenstraße 12-14, 10969 Berlin (collectively, “Innential” / “we” / “our” / “us”), are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis, under applicable data protection law including the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), on which we will process any personal data we collect from you, or that you or your employer provides to us through your use of the Innential services.
The data that you transmit to us will be treated confidentially. Personal data will not be sold, distributed, given to third parties for a fee or used commercially in any other way. It will be passed on to third parties exclusively for the purposes stated in this data protection policy. The confidentiality and security of your data will be maintained in accordance with our data privacy policies and applicable law.
Processing of your personal data
In the normal course of our business we collect and process data in respect of
- Survey Recipients who are typically employees who have been invited to complete any of our Innential surveys. We use the data given by Survey Recipients to provide our clients with comprehensive reporting through previous analysis of that data.
- Marketing Contacts, these are potential new users or existing users of the Innential service, including those who have contacted us via innential website and to whom we are marketing or promoting our services.
Categories of personal data collected
We are collecting the following data and using it for both direct marketing purposes (e.g. sending product update emails or re-engagement emails) and service provision.
Your personal data
Including your Full name, Email address, IP address, Language and version of the browser software, and information related to your current place of work such as your role in the organization.
Your assessment data
Through surveys provided to our customers we collect information about you, your colleagues and the organization you are working for.
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal data with suppliers that work with Innential (trainers, coaches, consultants and e-learning platforms) and 3rd party service providers including:
- Google Analytics - we use Google Analytics to continuously improve our website and services by analysing how the site is being used. Google Analytics uses your anonymised IP Address to extract information about your location.
- Hubspot - we use Hubspot for marketing purposes and to store data such as your Full Name, Email Address, Association with the company you work at and your role at the company.
- Mailchimp - we use Mailchimp to provide automated email services and store your contact information such as your First Name and Email Address.
- Typeform - we use typeform to collect contact data from our website such as Full Name, Email address and your role at the company and the assessment data provided by you in the Innential surveys.
If you: wish to view, confirm, correct, revise, update, supplement, anonymize, block, restrict or delete your personal data; want to object to or restrict the use of your personal data by us; have questions about the processing of your personal data; or if you want us to share your personal data with another person or company, please contact us.